Monday, October 26, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award

[kreativ_blog.jpg]


Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


Thank you Deena of Fabby Dolls for nominating me for this award! I am trying to figure this out!
1. I am an only parent of a beautiful young boy, my inspiration for my dolls.
2. I live with my Parents...
3. I have studied martial arts for over 10 years, but never received my black belt.
4. I was filmed for the show "That's Clever" (HGTV) in May 2007 creating a dragonfly marble tile, still waiting to air!!!
5. I was a bartender for two years.
6. I have studied natural medicine for 15 years.
7. I am new to the internet world and love it!

I nominate:

3 comments:

  1. Cat how very sweet of you to think of me for this award!!! Thank You so much!!!
    blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flora, you are so welcome! Blessings too! Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for nominating me for the award! and sorry for replying so late, i haven't been very active in blogland lately.

    ReplyDelete