Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Baby Girl Hand Sculpted OOAK By Catherine Coyle ADO

Hello Everyone,
This is my new baby girl Laura. She is about 8 inches long. Hand sculpted with prosculpt. She was a challenge since the clay was like bubble gum and kept sticking to my hands. I had extra sanding on this one :) I love the way she turned out.
Adorable outfit made by Lauren laurensooaks of ebay.
I am making her a custom merbaby very similar to the one shown. (already cute) Merbaby in photo is not for sale, she is my second merbaby creation and I love her. On ebay now, ending soon :)

Blessings, Kat

2 comments:

  1. She's very sweet Catherine! Her new owner should be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie and strange that you were in my thoughts the other day. Amazing how it really works :) I really appreciate the comment!!

    ReplyDelete